The 2015 Paddock Wood Half Marathon will be on Sunday 29th March starting at 9.30am
The Paddock Wood Half Marathon sponsored by BROOKS is a fast, flat and accurate course run on roads through the hop fields and orchards of Kent.
It is considered as an ideal warm-up for the London and Brighton spring marathons.
This year the race charity is the Kent, Sussex and Surrey Air Ambulance.
As Kent’s largest half marathon you can expect excellent facilities including-
- a race memento & goody bag for all finishers,
- chip timing,
- text message result after race
- ample car parking,
- a local and adjacent train station,
- a supervised baggage store,
- results on the internet immediately after event
- full first aid cover.