I went out to look at this run today in preparation for Saturday's run. Despite the passing of the bluebells, it was beautiful. Cool dappled sunlight coming through to light attractive tracks in classic English woodland. A perfect choice for a warm summers day run and it is going to be hot and sunning on Saturday - so a great day to join us.
We start as previously at the 7 Diner up opposite Fort Halstead at 8am.
What will you get ....
- 5.4 miles of pure magic - so not long. There is only one hard hill so nothing more than normal.
- A short version that is about 4.2 miles - the same route with short cuts.
- Some of the best countryside in Kent - Great Views, lovely woods and rolling hills (in the distance - I wouldn’t make you run up any would I?)
- We pass by the Cross at Shoreham and may drop into the village to run along the river Darenth if you want a bit extra
- A full range of coffee and dining available at the end
This is another one you will be sorry if you miss.
Best wishes ... David