This week is our annual PINK WEEK run in support of the Brest Cancer Care charity. I know you have all been very supportive before and I hope you will continue to support this very worthy cause again this year - Sadly we all probably know someone close who has suffered and we are heading towards the age where the risks increase for our family and friends.
In simple terms this week we start at Hollybush as a normal home run (with some pink on) and at the end of the run we finish at the Vine Coffee shop - where I believe we will get free coffee ? But I hope you will put a donation into the pot instead. The girls don't leave to 9.30 am so easy for kid hand over. You may wish to park up by the vine and walk down to Hollybush to the start of the run.
If you want to bring someone else along to support the charity and run with us please do - plenty of space on Lars's “Special” group and Fallen and Leaning Oaks !!!
So in abbreviated style ...
- Meet Holybush 8am
- Wear PINK something or buy a Pink T shirt £5 (get there 10 min early if you are buying)
- All speeds and attitudes catered for (except stroppy!)
- We end at the VINE for coffee and possible photo
- The women are warming up at the Vine before their run so don not leave until 10.30 and get back at 10.40
- Drink coffee, eat cake, talk rubbish
- Go home
Many thanks, Dave